Java with Object-Oriented Programming
by Paul S.
Thomson Course Technology, Boston MA, USA
This comprehensive and in-depth textbook covers Java and object-oriented
programming for an upper-level undergraduate or beginning graduate
course. This book is ideal for students who have some programming
experience, who wish to really learn Java and OOP well.
- Excellent integration of OOP and Java
- GUI and event-driven programming (Applets and Applications)
- The collections framework generic containers
- Polymorphism and plug-compatible objects
- Advanced topics: RMI, JNI, Reflection
- Object-oriented design basics
- Example package and website
Chinese Translation Edition